Way more than just video interviews.
Our interview intelligence guides you through the entire interview process, so you find your next great teammate—effectively and equitably.
“Having the ability to record and share interview clips with our hiring teams has been a game-changer in getting good candidates into the process and speeding up our time to hire.”
“Pillar is a huge opportunity for us to be completely confident about the fairness and effectiveness of our assessments. It is an invaluable tool for coaching, developing and supporting our newer interviewers on the team.”
Your company’s talent acquisition strategy is one of the major considerations in your growth so your selection of top recruiting platforms is also an increasingly important part of your strategy. Stepping up your recruitment game helps you to join the ranks of other companies that operate with high recruitment standards. This is often done by considering and utilizing the best recruitment software, to give you the same edge that your competition has.
For your benefit, here is a list of some of the top recruiting platforms on the market today:
1. Greenhouse: Greenhouse offers a comprehensive recruitment platform that helps companies source, track, and hire the best talent. Its features include job postings, candidate tracking, screening tools, automated workflow, interview scheduling, and feedback sharing.
2. Avature: Avature is an enterprise-level recruiting solution that provides powerful analytics capabilities to improve hiring performance. The platform includes modules for applicant tracking, resume parsing, skills tracking, and referral management.
3. JazzHR: JazzHR is a cloud-based recruiting software solution that helps companies manage their entire hiring process in one place. Features include job postings, applicant tracking, and pipeline management, as well as interview scheduling, assessment tools, and candidate background checks.
4. Lever: Lever is an applicant tracking system designed to streamline the hiring process. It features customizable job postings, candidate pipelines, scorecards, and automated onboarding processes.
5. Trakstar: Trakstar, formerly Recruiterbox, is a recruitment management platform that helps companies find, track and hire top talent. Features include job posting syndication, resume parsing, interview scheduling, offer management, and onboarding.
6. Zoho Recruit: Zoho Recruit is a cloud-based recruitment software that helps recruiters streamline the entire hiring process from job postings and candidate sourcing to interviews and onboarding. It provides powerful tools for communicating with candidates, keeping track of their progress in the hiring pipeline, and automatically scheduling interviews.
Of course, these are just a few of the recruitment platforms that are out there. These come up in searches as some of the top picks, but it’s important to remember that the top choice for your company may differ from that of another company, based on your needs, goals, company size, and more. As always, we recommend doing your own research, speaking with other human resources professionals whose opinions your trust, and possibly even doing trial periods with different software to see which ones fit your needs best.
At Pillar, we are not affiliated with any of the platforms listed above, but we believe in sharing the most important facts and researched information that could help other companies achieve success in their processes. We also recognize the importance of our interview intelligence platform as a means of working with your candidates once you have recruited them and we’d be happy to share more with you about that. Contact us today for a free demo so you can see how it works and how it could be beneficial to your company’s recruitment process.
As you begin using different talent acquisition tools within your company, you may also discover different areas where your strategy could use some work. This is one of the benefits of changing your system: finding out where there might be holes and filling them. As you embark on the process of finding the right software, you will come to learn what you need and how the right tools can help. Researching online recruitment platforms can help you find the specific tools needed to extend your recruitment strategies. What are some of the benefits of utilizing strong talent acquisition software?
Talent acquisition software can be a great asset to any company's recruitment process. This software can help you streamline your recruitment processes, provide a better candidate experience, and save your company time and resources.
1. Streamline Your Processes: Talent acquisition software automates tedious tasks like sorting through resumes, scheduling interviews, and tracking applicants throughout the recruiting process. This makes the recruitment process more efficient, as you can quickly identify qualified candidates and move them through the hiring process with ease.
2. Enhance Candidate Experience: Talent acquisition software helps create a great candidate experience by providing personalized communication and updates to applicants throughout the recruitment process. By providing this level of service, your company will be able to make better impressions on potential hires and increase your chances of finding the right people for the job.
3. Save Time and Resources: Talent acquisition software can also help save time and resources by eliminating manual tasks like data entry, scheduling interviews, screening applicants, and sending emails. This allows recruiters to focus on more important tasks such as sourcing candidates or building relationships with potential hires.
Overall, talent acquisition software can be a great asset to any company's recruitment process. By streamlining processes, enhancing candidate experience, and saving time and resources, this type of software can help you find the best people for your business and drive success in your organization.
Now that you’ve gathered a list of some of the best recruiting software, according to internet research, you will need to consider your own list of the features of recruitment management software that is most appealing to you based on your company’s needs. HR recruitment software varies, with different types of recruitment software for different needs. Here are some examples of the different types of recruitment software that you may find:
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS): These software programs track applicants and their resumes throughout the recruitment process. They also allow recruiters to search for candidates with specific qualifications, sort through large applicant pools, and generate reports on hiring progress.
- Candidate Relationship Management Software (CRM): This software helps recruiters manage the entire candidate journey, from initial contact to onboarding. It is designed to keep all candidate information in one place, making it easier to track and nurture relationships with potential hires.
- Video Interview Software: This software allows recruiters to interview candidates remotely over video chat or web conference. This type of software enables recruiters to develop a better understanding of a candidate’s personality and qualifications without the necessity of in-person meetings.
- Assessment Software: Recruitment assessment software helps recruiters evaluate candidates’ competency levels and determine if they are a good fit for the job. These tools can assess technical skills, aptitudes, or personalities.
- Employee Referral Software: This software allows recruiters to tap into their employees’ networks to find potential candidates. These programs make it easy to capture and track employee referrals, making the recruitment process more efficient.
- Background Check Software: This software helps recruiters quickly screen applicants by automatically running background checks on them. It can provide information such as employment history, criminal records, education credentials, and credit reports.
- Onboarding Software: This software streamlines the onboarding process by keeping all related documents in one place. It also automates tasks such as sending out new hire paperwork and setting up orientation sessions.
- Recruiting Analytics Software: These programs are designed to provide recruiters with data on how their recruitment efforts are performing. They can generate insights on candidate sources, time-to-hire, and cost-per-hire.
As you assess the recruiting software platforms on the market, one of the best ways to consider which recruitment systems are best suited to your needs is to try them out on a trial basis. Many online recruitment platforms will offer free trials or temporary trials to allow you to try them out and determine if you have success with them. Remember that the selection process is not just about success but about finding the right recruitment systems to meet the specific needs of your company.
Begin by listing out your problem areas as a company. Some of these may include:
- Difficulty tapping into top talent pools
- Withdrawal of applicants or turned down job offers
- Struggles with organizing recruitment data
- Inability to gather recruitment metrics or organize it in a meaningful way
- A lack of a streamlined process in your interviewing
- Lack of information about the candidates and their feedback about your processes
Once you have the list of things that you hope for from your recruitment platform, you’ll be better equipped to begin selecting the recruitment systems that are most aligned with your needs and goals. Do a trial of the top three that fit your criteria and be sure to use the tools that you are most likely to use in future recruitment processes. If possible, use your trial period to actually make a hire or at least interview some candidates. This will help you get a feel for how the program works, whether it meets your needs, if it causes any additional problems, etc. Different recruiting software platforms will operate in different ways, with different positives and negatives to consider. A hands-on review is the best way to get the information you’re looking for and which will help you make the most informed decision.
Current recruitment trends in 2023 revolve around talent acquisition and accurately meeting the needs of both your company and the current workforce. Finding the right recruitment software is key. Whether you’re trialing one of the recruitment software examples detailed in the first section of this article, from Greenhouse to Zoho Recruit, or you’re already on board for a specific recruitment platform, utilizing the platforms’ many strategic tools is crucial to your recruitment success.
It’s important to remember that while recruitment is of course a very important part of finding and hiring top talent, it is by no means the only step that you’ll have to take as a hiring manager. Interview intelligence software should not be overlooked either. Interview intelligence software, like that offered by Pillar, is extremely helpful for hiring managers to maintain a well-structured process beyond initial recruitment.
As you continue to develop your brand strategy around recruitment trends in 2023, you may discover many other new strategies that can help you find, manage, and attract top talent to your company. To improve your company's growth, it's important to have a strong talent acquisition strategy that includes selecting top recruiting platforms. This will help you match the high recruitment standards of other successful companies. Upgrading your recruitment approach can involve utilizing the best recruitment software, giving you a competitive edge.