Way more than just video interviews.
Our interview intelligence guides you through the entire interview process, so you find your next great teammate—effectively and equitably.
“Having the ability to record and share interview clips with our hiring teams has been a game-changer in getting good candidates into the process and speeding up our time to hire.”
“Pillar is a huge opportunity for us to be completely confident about the fairness and effectiveness of our assessments. It is an invaluable tool for coaching, developing and supporting our newer interviewers on the team.”
Hiring managers are up against a tidal wave of challenges today. According to the US Chamber of Commerce, workforce participation is only 62.6%, and many key industries are experiencing up to 75% workforce shortages. Meanwhile, job-seekers still say that they are having difficulty accessing the right resources to find their dream jobs.
Fortunately, many powerful hiring tools are available today that can help managers recruit and retain top talent. These recruiting software platforms provide intuitive interfaces, comprehensive applicant tracking systems (ATS), insightful interview intelligence software, and automated solutions for recruitment tasks. Best of all, these tools are powered by Ai and can automate many of the tasks that take a hiring team's time and bandwidth.
The best recruiting software can be a powerful and cost-effective solution that enables managers to make sound decisions about their current and future hiring needs - and that is why they're vital hiring tools for managers.
We all want to build great teams - but often we're hampered in our efforts by outdated manual processes and inefficient tools. That's why, in this article, we're going to cover some basic hiring tools to make your job a bit easier!
Hiring tools for managers come in many forms. From ATS software to interview scheduling tools, there are currently more than 300 types of recruiting software examples listed on sites like TrustRadius and G2, and they all serve to automate or streamline the recruitment process.
The challenge today is to pick the right tools and systems that will serve your specific needs, as well as align with your goals for recruiting in 2023. To make it easier on you, here are some of the most popular recruitment tools in 2023, and how they fit together into a "stack:"
- Applicant tracking systems (ATS): ATS is really your foundation or "the base" of your recruitment tech stack. We like Lever. Their ATS for its ease of use and data-driven insights.
- Ai Sourcing Tools: Candidate sourcing is huge in today's crazy job marketing. We like HireEz's Ai Sourcing tools for their ability to quickly uncover quality candidates.
- Interview Intelligence Software: We're going to "talk our book here," but at Pillar, we've built the best interview intelligence software that's powered by Ai and trained on DEI so that your company can leave a positive impact.
- Video Interview Platforms: Zoom & Teams are a necessity in today's world - but we're guessing that you already have one of them so we'll "rest our case."
- Digital Assistant: You have enough on your plate, having a digital assistant can increase your bandwidth, saving you time and overwhelm. We like Paradox.
- Onboarding: Finally, you have to get new employees up to speed. Greenhouse is our favorite onboarding platform for its ability to streamline the process, cutting time wasted on manual data entry.
The best part about all of the tools mentioned is they integrate with one another to become a complete "stack" - and these are just some of the recruiting tools available today - but there's definitely a tool out there that fits your needs. Do your research, trial a few options, and find the one that works best for you!
Everyone has their own style and their own types of recruitment methods. However, there are some general guidelines (recruitment best practices examples) to follow when it comes to building a successful recruiting strategy.
Some of the most effective recruitment tools and techniques include:
- Leveraging Social Media: Social media is a great way to build your talent pool by creating targeted job postings that reach candidates across multiple platforms. This can help you gain quick insights into a candidate's skill set, experience, and even personality.
- Optimizing Your Job Postings: To attract the best talent for your job openings, you need to create job postings that showcase the benefits of working at your company and make it easy for candidates to apply.
- Utilizing Talent Networks: Talent networks, especially ones that focus on diversity, allow you to quickly access a pool of pre-qualified applicants from a range of backgrounds.
- Enable Referrals: Encouraging your current employees to refer qualified candidates is an effective way to fill open roles quickly and often with great talent.
- Utilize an effective tech stack: Last but not least, leveraging automated solutions like digital assistants, Ai, and chatbots can help you streamline the recruitment process by routing resumes and saving time on manual tasks.
By following these best practices, you can ensure that your hiring process is efficient and effective, enabling you to recruit top-notch talent with ease. Purchasing the right tools and using effective techniques for recruitment will make a world of difference when it comes to building an excellent team!
Since Nov of 2022, Ai has become accessible to the masses through the launch of OpenAi's ChatGPT- but most people don't know that Ai has been running in the background of many of the platforms that they use on a daily basis for years. For example, Pillar began using interview intelligence software that's powered by Ai and training for diversity and inclusion for several years now.
Ai recruiting tools are "the gold standard" platforms for recruitment and selection processes in the modern workforce. They can automate many of the manual tasks that take up hiring teams' time and bandwidth, drastically reducing the time it takes to recruit quality talent. Ai-driven tools can help you accurately predict which candidates will be successful in a particular role, ensuring that you hire the best possible applicants for the job.
Ai can also be used to reduce bias within the recruitment process by using natural language processing (NLP) and other algorithms to identify patterns in hiring decisions. This is especially important for companies looking to increase diversity in their workforce, as identifying and removing biases can help level the playing field for minority candidates.
Finally, Ai-driven platforms have become central in today's recruitment tools in HR because they can sift through vast databases of data and help recruiters find the best-fit candidates faster and more accurately than ever before.
Whether you're looking to utilize Ai for automated candidate screening or reduce bias in your hiring process, integrating an Ai platform into your recruitment stack can be a game changer for companies who are ready to take their recruiting strategy to the next level.
We've only seen the beginning of what Ai can do, and the future is bright for those ready to embrace the new technology. Investing in an Ai recruiting platform now will give you a competitive edge and help ensure that your company is well-positioned for success in 2023 and beyond.
Leveraging Ai-driven tools will be a requirement, not an option in the workforce of tomorrow. Without them you won't be able to keep up with the velocity of change and the demands of an ever-evolving recruiting landscape - with them, you can ensure that your hiring process is efficient and effective, and can make the recruitment process faster than ever. With so many advantages to using an Ai platform, it's no wonder why more companies are turning to Ai recruiting tools in 2023!
One of the questions we get asked a lot is: "What are the best tools for recruitment and selection?" The best recruitment tools are the ones that work for you. I know this isn't a direct answer, but it's the truth. Every company is different and has different needs when it comes to recruitment - so the best recruitment tools are always going to be the ones that meet those needs.
That said, the ones that we mentioned in the second section are our favorites because they all fit together to create a complete system to save you time and money. To review, these recruiting software tools include Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Recruiting Software, Screening Assessments, Interview Scheduling Tools, Onboarding Platforms, and Performance Management Systems.
The right recruitment tools are vital in today's marketing and will help you streamline your recruitment process by automating tasks like job postings, candidate screening, organizing interviews, and onboarding new hires. They will also allow your HR team to collect data on the entire recruitment process over time so that they can make informed decisions about the best recruitment strategies for your business.
The right tools will help you hire better, and faster, and retain the best talent in the marketplace. Investing in the right recruiting technology will be a key factor in ensuring that you are well-positioned to recruit top-notch candidates for your job openings in 2023 and beyond!
At Pillar, our mission is to help you make better hires. That means better people, who stay longer and fit your team like a glove. Over the last 12 months, we've helped our customers lower employee turnover by up to 50% while also saving them time and money.
To see how we do it, schedule a demo with one of our team members and discover the best recruitment tools to fit your needs. We know that finding the perfect hire is critical to your business success - let us help you get there!