Way more than just video interviews.
Our interview intelligence guides you through the entire interview process, so you find your next great teammate—effectively and equitably.
“Having the ability to record and share interview clips with our hiring teams has been a game-changer in getting good candidates into the process and speeding up our time to hire.”
“Pillar is a huge opportunity for us to be completely confident about the fairness and effectiveness of our assessments. It is an invaluable tool for coaching, developing and supporting our newer interviewers on the team.”
As businesses grow, the recruitment process can become more complex and time-consuming for HR teams and recruiters. That’s why it’s important to have recruiting software platforms to streamline the hiring process and save time.
The recruitment process can be a challenging task for businesses of any size. With the rise of remote work, the competition for top talent has become more intense. This is where cloud-based hiring platforms help businesses streamline their talent acquisition process.
In this article, we'll talk about the best talent acquisition software on the market - (but we're biased since we created it), we'll discover some recruitment trends for 2023, and help you save time and money in your hiring processes.
So let's dive in. Talent acquisition software has only been around for a decade now, formerly, HR teams used pen and paper to weed through piles of resumes, scouring for qualified candidates.
Today, talent acquisition software has changed the game. It's an automated system that helps recruiters quickly and efficiently organize, manage, and track candidates throughout the entire recruitment process. From application to offer letter, this software can eliminate and automate many tasks which normally require time - things like interview scheduling, and introduction emails which is especially important for big employers who have to hire a large number of employees over a short period of time.
The best talent acquisition software automates tasks without feeling like it's being done by a robot. In fact, the better the system is, the less the candidates will believe that it's automated. As the world moves back to hyper-personalization, the hiring tech stack should do the same, making the process more personal, so that both candidate and employer have a positive experience.
Another key factor of good talent acquisition software is its scalability. The best software should be able to handle complex recruitment scenarios, including the ability to quickly interview large numbers of employees without sacrificing communication quality or speed... the platform we're referring to is Pillar, an interview intelligence software that was built to help you make better hires!
As of today, there is no "one-size-fits-all" talent acquisition/ recruitment platform - but you can stack a couple of them to create the perfect solution for you. To us, the best HR recruitment software stack looks like this:
1. Applicant tracking Software (ATS). Lever is the one we like. Lever is an enterprise-grade recruitment solution that helps businesses source, assess and hire the best talent for their team.
2. AI Sourcing Platform. HireEZ is the one we recommend. It's a comprehensive AI sourcing platform that enables recruiters to search, match and engage with the right talent faster.
3. Digital Assistant. We highly recommend Paradox. Paradox is a digital assistant that automates recruitment tasks, making the process faster and easier including interview scheduling tools that connect directly with our next platform- Pillar.
4. Interview Intelligence: Pillar is a cloud-based interview intelligence software that automates the scheduling and interviewing of candidates. It's an AI-driven platform that helps you make better hires faster by using machine learning algorithms to measure candidate engagement, and the quality of responses and create candidate scorecards.
5. Video Interviewing Platform. Zoom...but you already knew that! Zoom is the easiest to use and connects with all of the tools we've mentioned previously to create an efficient tech stack where nothing is left out, and nothing needs to be added.
By combining all of these tools, you create a seamless HR recruitment software stack that covers all your bases. With this setup, you'll be able to source more candidates faster and make smarter hiring decisions from anywhere in the world.
You probably have your own talent acquisition software list, and it may include a completely different list than the one above- these platforms that we've found to be the most effective for our customers. Just know that whatever you choose, when it comes to choosing the best talent acquisition software for you, there is no one-size fits all solution.
Take time to talk to sales teams, look at reviews, get FREE trials, and take each platform for a test drive before making a final decision.
Recruitment management systems, also known as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) are a type of software or application used to manage the recruitment process and track candidates from the initial job posting through the hiring decision. These systems can automate tedious aspects of the recruitment process such as screening and sorting resumes, scheduling interviews, collecting feedback from stakeholders, tracking communication with applicants, making offers, and more.
Recruitment systems and talent acquisition software are generally similar, but they're used by different people who have slightly different hiring requirements. HR teams are generally using recruitment systems while recruiters are typically using talent acquisition software - confusing I know. However, there is an increasing trend of using these two tools together to create a more effective hiring process and improve the overall candidate experience (CX).
HR teams are looking to build a talent pool by sourcing and tracking leads, managing job postings, and building relationships with potential candidates. Recruiters are looking for recruiting software examples that help them find the right talent faster and make better hiring decisions. The best HR recruitment software combines both of these needs - for example, a powerful ATS paired with an advanced interview intelligence tool.
At the end of the day, no matter which tool you decide to use, having the right technology in place can make all the difference.
Here are some things to consider when choosing the right recruitment software for you:
1. Does the software meet your specific needs?
2. What is the cost associated with using it?
3. Does it provide great customer support?
4. Is the platform secure and compliant?
5. How easy is it to use and implement?
6. How quickly can you start using it?
7. Does it integrate with all of your existing tools?
These are all important questions to consider when choosing the best recruitment software for your organization. By leveraging technology in recruitment, HR teams can become more efficient and effective in finding top talent while also improving the overall hiring experience.
Important questions to ask reviewing recruitment platforms:
1. What features do you offer?
2. Is there a mobile component to the system?
3. Does it integrate with other tools you use?
4. How does it help streamline the recruitment process?
5. Is it easy for stakeholders to use and understand?
6. Do you offer email, phone, and chat customer support?
7. What about security and compliance standards?
8. Does the system offer advanced analytics capabilities like Ai?
9. Is there a trial period available to test it out?
10. How will it help drive ROI for your organization?
These are all important questions to consider when selecting the right recruitment platform for your organization. You can also look at reviews on Capterra, TrustPilot, and G2 while researching each platform. Doing your research and taking the time to understand each product’s features, cost, and implementation process will help you make an informed decision that best meets the needs of your team.
The truth is, the best recruiting software for small businesses is probably far different from enterprise options. It all depends on your needs, budget, and resources. That said, here are some of the top recruitment software solutions currently available:
1. BambooHR – This cloud-based HR system helps companies manage their entire employee life cycle from recruiting to retirement. This is one of the recruitment platforms that can help you lower ramp times and keep track of key employee information.
2. Lever – An end-to-end talent acquisition platform with a modern UI, this is one of the best recruitment software options for teams looking to streamline their hiring processes and improve their candidate experience (CX).
3. Greenhouse – This platform covers everything from job postings to applicant tracking and interview scheduling. It’s also one of the most popular recruiting software for startups.
4. Pillar - This video interview platform offers a suite of tools to help HR teams manage their entire hiring process. From candidate sourcing and onboarding to tracking KPIs and performance reviews, Pillar has it all to help you make better hiring decisions.
5. Paradox - This digital assistant software was built to help HR teams find, evaluate, and onboard candidates faster. It’s one of the leading solutions for mid-sized companies looking to make better hiring decisions with data-driven insights.
Ultimately, the right recruiting software for your organization depends on your needs. Spend some time researching each one and check out our resource, "How to Build the Best Recruitment Tech Stack," to learn more about how our team puts them all together to create a seamless hiring experience that will WOW your candidates.
If you've identified gaps in your recruitment process and would like someone from the Pillar team to walk you through the process that's helped our customers lower employee turnover by more than 50% in the last 12 months, schedule a demo to chat with someone from our team.